Monday, March 23, 2009

Diaper Wipe Cases


These have been on my list of things to do for some time. I finally just did it! Don't let them fool you, they took me quite a while to figure out! I found some patterns online for the Huggies cases, but not for the Pampers (which were the only ones I could find) SO I had to wing it. I think I might have figured it out.... after a lot of hot glue burns, bad words, and a huge mess in my kitchen! But all worth it. I think they are sooo fun and cute. I can't decide which one is my fav.

9 comments:

H.Cook said...

SO cute! good job!!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Well aren't you creative. I didn't know you started this blog. Love it. LOVE the leg warmers. Makes me want another baby girl.

Tyra said...

very cute! We've made our share of those too and I love them!

The Atwood's said...

You've been busy!! They are all very cute. I wish we lived closer to make them together! Thanks for the inspiration. Not that I'll be doing anything about it anytime soon! :)

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

SO CUTE!! I love the pink one. How do you make them?

Kelie said...

i love these! want one myself.

Matt and Adge said...

wow, you've been busy! everything is so cute!

adrianne s. said...

I love it all! I wish I had known about this blog earlier and I would be stalking it for sure!! Are you selling any of these items and if not can you give me a hint as to how to do any of them? Is that cute bag an Amy Butler pattern?

Haley said...

If you don't want to take the time to make it, I'll for sure do it, but they aren't that hard. With your skills you'll whip it out fast! I just faked it, but there are some tutorials out there. I'll see if I can find them again.