Sunday, September 27, 2009

A little ART time

Start with a couple or few paint colors that you want on your canvas, paint brush (which I liked better NOT to use), and a spray bottle. I told you it was simple.

Blank canvas (I think I bought mine at Michaels with a 40% coupon, of course), added a bunch of paper towels on the bottom to catch the paint drippings.
All you have to do it squirt a little paint on your canvas and spray a little water on it, and presto, ART! It was nice practice and I probably would do it a little different next time I want to do this, but the boys love the graffiti type art for there new graphic bedroom!

Simple, yet AWESOME (according to my six year old). This art is from my most favorite design show, Color Splash. David is amazing, I love him. His art is so fun and I wanted to make something new and exciting for the boy's room. Now to get my husband to hang it up...

No comments: